About Me

Hi, My name is Calvin. I am currently based in Kuala Lumpur, if you find my work interesting and wish to find out more about my work or to engage my service, please drop me an email at calvinjtc@yahoo.com.sg :)

Friday, June 26, 2009

I am feeling sad today..


Sad because Michael Jackson passed away today.. He was my idol when i was still a kid. His songs and music videos were always so awesome!! I was always thrilled whenever he had a new song coming..expecting excitedly the new special effects that his team would come out with in his music video.. In a way, he inspired me..

To me, his passing is like... a part of my good memories has been taken away, stolen... permanently erased... those moment when i moonwalked to his songs wearing white socks and sprinkled Johnson's baby powder on the floor (to ease the movement as it makes the floor slippery).. no more..

May Michael Jackson rest in peace.

No comments: