About Me

Hi, My name is Calvin. I am currently based in Kuala Lumpur, if you find my work interesting and wish to find out more about my work or to engage my service, please drop me an email at calvinjtc@yahoo.com.sg :)

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Izri & his GF



Izri is my ex-colleague and my friend... I remember telling him about my blog some time in Sept and there weren't many pictures on my blog back then (not that there are many now)... He paid a visit and told me... "Vin, you should post more pictures la.. like that I also don't know how to tell my friends about your blog..." Somehow the remark pushes me a little, and voila!! I have more things to show now.. Thanks Iz and may u be happy always at your new place.. More pictures to come after this....

1 comment:

Anna-Rina said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog Calvin. Much appreciated!

Here's to more awesome shoots and more great pics on your blog too :)

Cheerio