About Me

Hi, My name is Calvin. I am currently based in Kuala Lumpur, if you find my work interesting and wish to find out more about my work or to engage my service, please drop me an email at calvinjtc@yahoo.com.sg :)

Wednesday, November 12, 2008






Was very honored when Zue asked me to take some portraits for her. It's as a birthday present for herself.. Happy belated birthday to you Zue! :-).

She is a gorgeous little lady, and very easy going... oh, and a born model too :-) I didn't have to ask her to pose much. I think it's her second nature.. :-)

4 comments:

Fuzzniq said...

calvin.whats the theme for this pic. i mean for zue's picture

Calvin Jong Photography said...

Hello Fuzzniq, thanks for dropping by and the comment.. Actually there isn't any theme for Zue's pics. I just took the pics very casually without thinking of following any particular theme..

HH said...

I like your framing.

Calvin Jong Photography said...

hello Bro, thanks.!